Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Spotlight: BMW X6 xDrive35i

Okay, yes. Another review of another BMW. I'm sorry what can I say, they have always had a special place in my heart. In the winter of 2013, my mom traded up from her lovely 2006 Alpine White 330i sedan to a more burly Space Grey X6. The X6 has about 100 more horsepower and torque but suffers from a weight gain of almost 2000 pounds. Thats a lot of extra mass to move. The 3 series, on average, weighs about 3,500 to 4,000 pounds. The X6 can weigh upwards of 6,000 pounds! 

However, the X6 is much more posh than the 3 series. With luxuries like a heated steering wheel, keyless access to the doors, and fine leather throughout the vehicle, it's a gem of a car. This post is simple, and short, and simply to showcase the X6 and it's interesting curves and lines as well as the bold interior. I'll throw in a few photos of her 3 series as well. I am proud to say I hand-detailed both vehicles in the photos, detailing has become a huge hobby of mine so if you or someone you know needs a nice detail job, I'm your guy.

At the end is a bonus video showing off the nice exhaust note of the X6 as well. Thanks for reading!

-Click to enlarge images-


-Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment